Here we are, already at the end of the year! We have to quickly get ready for all the festivities !!
Today, here is an example of nail art very easy to create, even at the last minute.
This year in Japan, it seems that Christmas trees as motifs are in trend. And the tweed pattern already in vogue for some time, can be used all winter and complete design!
Christmas DIY nailart
How to draw Christmas tree nailart :
- I used the technique similar to the water marble one; I alternately drew green and white lines so as to form a triangle. I took a very thin brush (a toothpick can do) and I drew a line from the base of the triangle up to the top, first in the center and to the sides, always from the base to the tip of the triangle.
- I then put a star shaped sticker on the top of the tree and a few decorative holograms
How to draw tweed pattern nailart:
- I drew vertical and horizontal lines with the black polish. The trick is to not only draw solid lines, but leave space occasionally.
- Then I did the same with the white polish, so that the lines are placed between the black lines.
- Then I completed with gold irregular lines.
Enjoy and I wish you all a merry merry Christmas with lots of colours on your nails!! 🙂